If you have already hit the age of 30 then you might be feeling afraid of looking old!
You are lucky enough as now there are products available for each skin type, ladies have a shot at preserving the youthful glow in our faces. All you need to do is to use the right makeup and right techniques.
Below are some makeup tips for those women who are over the age of thirty.
- Shadow on your eyes-Putting shadow on your eyes without primer just magnifies fine lines and creases. Use an eye primer to smooth out those lines and to help keep your shadow in place.
- Choose the Correct Mascara-Do you know that eyelashes become less thick as we grow old. So instead of following the same mascara technique, use a lengthening mascara. The way you need to apply mascara on the eyelashes is by applying it at the starting of the root of your lash and then going to the tip.
- Use Yellow Tinted concealer-Using yellow-tinted concealer on your skin will give it a glowing undertone. The golden undertone will make your skin look picture-perfect. It can also be used for any skin color.
- Apply under-eye cream-Apply this in the morning to avoid puffy eyes. Versions of coffee are excellent at fighting inflammation and redness.
- Make-use of Lighter Eyeliner-We know black is the go-to, but champagne or brown eyeliner on the waterline of your eye will help to open up them more and give them definition.
- Change the Powder-Powder used to make the skin look dried out and powdery. If it happens with you as well so use a silica powder as it’s not as visible and only apply it to areas where it is badly needed.
- Light shade lipstick-Are you aware that lips thin out as we get older and older, but a natural-looking light shade lipstick matches the natural tone of your lips and can help them look fuller. Ensure that you gloss your lips to keep them moisturized.
Here are some extremely fruitful videos showing the right way to do make-up to look younger!
Try these out!
“You can’t help getting older, but you don’t have to get old.” ~ George Burns