Bangladesh out for 106 on first day of test
Highlights of India vs Bangladesh:
1) Ishant Sharma took 5 wickets and helped pack out Bangladesh for 106 runs. His stats were of 5/22 in India’s pink-ball debut.
2) This was Ishant Sharma’s 10th five-wicket haul in his Test career.
3) Umesh Yadev and Mohammed Shami also helped in the wipe out and shared the remaining 5 wickets.
4) Wicket-Keeper Liton retired hurt for 24 at tea.
5) Ishant’s first wicket was a lbw of Imrul Kayes at 4. The left handed batsman even wasted the review.
Some more info about the match:
Umesh Yadev opened his account in his second spell. H drew over the skipper: Imrul Kayes which was caught by Rohit Sharma at Slip.
If about talk about the live news then India is batting at 93/2. Rohit Sharma was dismissed at 21 soon after tea break by a beauty by Ebadat Hossain.
Then, Virat Kohli and Cheteshwar Pujara handled the heated-up situation at Eden Gardens on this historical event.
50 up for India! :
Cheteshwar Pujara 11*
Virat Kolhi 4*
India looks on keeping steady steps and playing a long lasting innings.
12.5 overs: OUT! (Rohit Sharma knocks back for 21)
13.1 overs: FOUR!! Virat Kohli on Ebadot Hossain
And a much more to come up…….
Don’t forget to comment down your thoughts on the series…….